The International Master Luxury Management provides students with knowledge and capabilities required by firms in the luxury industry thanks to a renewed programme according to current market trends.
WHO YOU ARE
A young graduate or final year graduating student with a keen interest in businesses operating in the world of luxury, fashion and lifestyle.
YOUR FUTURE JOB
A professional with technical knowledge and managerial capabilities to work in Marketing, Buying, Merchandising, Communication, Press Office and Events, Social Media Management, eCommerce and Retail.
5 REASONS TO APPLY
- 6 month internship in the most relevant luxury companies with 95% of confirmation rate
- Study tour and company visits to deepen students’ learning experience and discover very exclusive Made in Italy brands
- Speeches, internships and project works in collaboration with prestigious Made in Italy brands: Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, Damiani, Alberta Ferretti, Etro, Boscolo Hotels, Intercos, Ferretti Group, La Rinascente.
- Luxury careers lab & career coaching, personal branding lab and data analysis lab
- Opportunities to learn from experience of professionals working in the luxury good sector as well as develop future networks in the luxury good market
CONTENTS TO REACH YOUR GOAL
- The concept of luxury across the world
- Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- The fashion, luxury and lifestyle industry
- Economics & value chain
- Marketing and brand management
- Omnichannel strategies, customer experience and retail management
- Buying and merchandising in the fashion industry
- Communication, press office and events
- Web & new media: digital and social media marketing, eCommerce
- Innovation, sustainability and CSR
The Master can also be attended entirely in Live Streaming mode, with real time interaction with the lecturers.
Click here to try a Live Streaming lesson.