The Master is aimed at young graduates and final year graduating students with a keen interest in businesses operating in the world of luxury, fashion and lifestyle.
A renewed programme according to current market trends: sustainability, digital transformation, clienteling, envisioning, crisis management and analysis of the impact of global pandemic on the luxury industry.
- Study tour: 5 days in Florence with the purpose of discovering very exclusive brands of Made in Italy
- Company visits: several trips to deepen students’ learning experience
- Project works with prestigious Made in Italy brands
- Luxury careers lab & career coaching: a deep analysis of the main roles in the luxury industry to identify career opportunities
- Data analysis lab and trend forecasting