- The concept of luxury across the world
- Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- The fashion, luxury and lifestyle industry
- Economics & value chain
- Marketing and brand management
- Omnichannel strategies and retail management
- Buying and Merchandising
- Communication, press office and events
- Web & new media: digital and social media marketing
- E-commerce and e-tailing
- Innovation and sustainability
- Managerial skills, Personal Branding e job interview
- Social Media Lab: planning and managing a communication strategy through Instagram
- Data Analysis Lab: gain an advanced Excel knowledge to manage business data
STUDY TOUR IN FLORENCE
Students will discover very exclusive brands of Made in Italy through the direct contact with managers and entrepreneurs. Some brands visited during previous tours are: Gucci and Gucci Garden, Stefano Ricci, The Leather School, Stefano Bemer, Lorenzo Villoresi, Four Seasons, Castello di Ama, Savini Truffles.
Students will have the opportunity to meet managers and professionals and to test themselves with real business challenges. The companies involved in the previous editions were: Brioni, Damiani, Ferretti Group, Calvisius, Pomellato and Riva.
Several trips will be made to deepen students’ learning experience. Company visits carried out during the previous editions include: Bottega Veneta, Damiani Factory, Lamborghini, Riva Shipyards, Hotel Cipriani, Park Hayatt Hotel, Bellavista winery.
To ensure that all those enrolled who have opted to attend the Master in person may do it in full respect of the social distancing regulations, it may be necessary to divide the participants into groups, which will alternate in the attendance of the lessons, either in person or via Live Streaming.